CFI Online Form Guidelines / Types of Forms:
They are different types of loans where a qualified member applies for any of the following types of loan. You can access them using the "Loan Forms" button above.
New Agency Salary Loan
This form is intended for members applying for a new salary loan where payment of its monthly installment is done by way of salary deduction by the member’s agency, office, or department as a result of an existing Memorandum of Agreement with CFI.
New Personal Salary Loan
This form is intended for members applying for a new salary loan but payment of its monthly installment is effected through his ATM card where the member’s salary is credited or through post-dated checks.
Bonus Loan Forms
Application forms to be accomplished by a qualified member who applies for a loan in advance of his mid-year or 13th-month bonus.
Benefit Loan Forms
Application forms where a qualified member applies for a loan in advance of his cash gift or clothing allowance which he expects to receive from his employer.
Special Judicial Loans
Application forms intended only for qualified employees of the court, whether Regional or Municipal Trial Courts (RTC or MTC), who applies for a loan in advance of their Grocery, Rice or Economic allowances or Judicial Development Fund (JDF)
Loan Renewal Forms
Application forms of members who want to renew their existing loans for Salary, Pension, Allotment, Professional, or Deposit Loans.
SPECIAL INDIVIDUAL LOAN FORMS
A consolidated form for qualified members intending to applying for either of the following loan types:
1. Pension Loan 3.Professional Loan
2. Allotment Loan 4.Deposit Loan
COMMERCIAL LOAN FORMS
Application forms to be accomplished by a qualified member who intends to apply for a loan in order to fund a business venture, whether a start-up or existing.
Application forms to be accomplished by a qualified member who intends to apply for a loan in order to finance a Micro Small or Medium Enterprise (Micro SME)
Forms intended for the followings:
1. To withdraw a certain amount from a member savings or Timedeposit amount
2. To withdraw a certain amount in order to pay for a member loan obligation with CFI.
Members Profile Forms:
Forms intended for the following purposes:
1. Application Form for New Membership
2. Update form for updating a member profile in the computerized data of the CFI which updates could be, among others, new mobile number, email, Facebook account ID, or postal address or increase in salary or net take-home pay.
3. Updating Member Photo ID in the computerized database of CFI.
Health Fund Forms:
Forms intended for the following:
1. Application for membership in the Mutual Medical Assistance Fund.
2. Notice of Claim.